The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice from your physician or health care professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you suspect you might have a health problem. Information about the product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer’s advertising material. We are not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturer’s make about their products. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Prices and information on these pages are subject to change without notice.
By sending an email to our website to ask a question, I understand that the person who replies to my email is not a licensed health care professional and will not have examined me or discussed my health condition with me. All comments, suggestion, questions, ideas, graphics or other information you submit to us through our website or via email (“Submissions”) become our property. We will have no obligation of any kind to treat your Submission as confidential and will be free to use your Submission, in whole or in part for any purpose whatsoever throughout the world without compensation to you or any other person, or any acknowledgement as to source. You acknowledge that only you are responsible for your submission and you have full responsibility for the submission, including originality, appropriateness, reliability, copyright and legality.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless our website and its employees from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement or any related negligent or wrongful conduct.
Product Resale Prohibited
In the absence of an express written agreement to the contrary, all products are sold by iHealth Fulfillment for the exclusive use of the purchaser and are not to be resold.
Our goal is to provide customers with timely service in the event a return is necessary. We recommend that you carefully read the following notes detailing our return policy. Please do not attempt to send unapproved product returns back to us. All shipments returned without a return authorization number (RAN) will be refused. Sorry, there will be absolutely no exceptions.
Please email us at www.iHealthFulfillment.com with a request for a product return authorization code (RAN) prior to returning any merchandise. Merchandise must be returned in sealed sellable condition in order to receive complete product credit.
If you refuse a delivery, your order will be refunded after all applicable restocking and shipping fees, duties, taxes, are deducted after the shipment has been returned back to our fulfillment center. In order to ensure that the return and refund are processed correctly, please go to our Help Desk for complete directives regarding product return procedures.
Waiver of Class Action Rights
BY ENTERING INTO THIS TERMS OF SERVICES, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THIS TERMS OF SERVICES MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
Money Back Guarantee
Every unit of Virectin and Vazogel that we sell has a 100% money back guarantee! If you are unhappy for any reason whatsoever within 60 days from the date of your purchase you will be given a full refund. Simply request a return authorization number (RAN) and send back your units. Its as simple as that.
If you ordered Virectin or Vazogel less than sixty (60) days ago and you are one of the few men that this product does not work for then we will refund your money. Please note that this return policy states that a maximum of 1 unit of Virectin or Vazogel can be used/opened and the remaining bottles returned are to be sealed and un-tampered. Your refund will be processed ONLY if you follow the instructions below. Here is what you need to do:
1. To request a return number click here and fill out the online form (within 60 days from the invoice date) with your full name, order number and the reason why you are returning the product. Your request for a return number will be reviewed for eligibility and if you are found eligible you will receive an email reply with a return order number. Please note that if you do not send in your request within 60 days of the invoice date you will not be refunded.
2. Package all of the empty and/or full bottles and write the return order number legibly on the package. Please be aware that ALL bottles must be returned in order to receive a refund and that the correct amount of opened/closed bottles must be present. Any return order, which does not contain all bottles ordered, will not be refunded.
Mail the package via certified mail within 10 days after receiving your return order number (this is strictly enforced) to the address provided.
3. The order will be refunded to the original form of payment unless otherwise instructed. Refunds are processed on the 1st and 15th of each month, so your credit may not appear for up to 2 weeks after we receive your return. Once a return is processed you should see the credit in the next billing cycle.
- Guarantee applies ONLY to products which are purchased from this website.
- Shipping and handling charges are not included.
- Re-orders represent satisfaction. No refunds will be applied once a re-order has been placed.
- Guarantee applies only to our retail customers. Guarantee does not apply to company distributors.
Electronic Signatures and Agreements
We offer an opportunity for bloggers, website owners, video content curators, health enthusiasts and owners of social media sites to be part of our sales network. Affiliates do receive a commission on every referred order regardless of whether or not the order is a first time customer. In order to ensure that our partners are on-brand, we currently operate an invitation-only affiliate program.
In addition to sharing your affiliate link and banners on your blog, website and/or social media sites, you may find that occasionally posting a product review or news about our brand or upcoming products can be an effective referral strategy. We’ve partnered with iHealth Fulfillment to provide affiliates with the tools needed to earn and track commissions, while handling all the ordering, shipping, and billing processes. Please review terms of participation within the affiliate program policies here.